If you are ready to transform your skin’s appearance, you are not the only patient considering skin rejuvenation services with dermatologists and plastic surgeons. Dr. Dimitrios Motakis is a professional in the Toronto, ON, community who can provide rejuvenation using one treatment or a combination of services to assist patients in reaching their skincare goals.
Skin rejuvenation options with our dedicated plastic surgeon
Dr. Dimitrios Motakis is pleased to provide a wide range of solutions for improving skin texture and tone.
Below are just a few of the more popular skin rejuvenation services at his practice:
- Microdermabrasion. Microdermabrasion is a gentle, minimally-invasive exfoliation treatment that can be used to improve the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, age spots, and minor scars.
- Chemical peels. Chemical peels are a popular choice for patients looking to improve the texture and tone of their skin with minimal downtime. We offer a myriad of chemical peels that can be tailored to your specific needs.
- Laser skin resurfacing. Laser skin resurfacing is another wonderful option for patients looking to achieve dramatic results with minimal downtime. This state-of-the-art treatment can be used to improve a wide range of concerns, including wrinkles, sun damage, and acne scars.
- PRP-Facial rejuvenation. Platelet-rich plasma (PRP) facial rejuvenation is a cutting-edge treatment that uses your body’s own natural healing properties to improve the appearance of your skin. PRP is a concentration of platelets and growth factors that can help to stimulate collagen production, resulting in softer, smoother, and even more youthful-looking skin.
- Microneedling. Microneedling is a popular collagen-stimulating treatment that can be used to improve the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, and acne scars.
If you are interested in learning more about our skin rejuvenation, call our office today!
Dr. Dimitrios Motakis is a plastic surgeon who offers both surgical and nonsurgical solutions for patients who want to improve the appearance of the face and body. If you are located in the Toronto, ON, area and want to speak to our team about solutions for skin rejuvenation, call 416-925-5775 to request an appointment. We are open to new and returning patients in our practice looking for anti-aging solutions.