Submental fullness, also known as ‘double chin’ can affect both men and women of all ages. It can persist no matter how much you diet or exercise. Dr. Motakis offers a non-surgical treatment called Belkyra that specifically targets this stubborn fat deposit. Belkyra is an injection made up of deoxycholic acid which breaks down and dissolves stubborn fat cells. When Belkyra is injected it targets and destroys fat cells permanently. Belkyra is one of the most safe and effective ways to treat submental fullness without the need for surgery. Belkyra is ideal for elimination of stubborn or excess fat but it cannot treat skin laxity in the neck. Therefore, it is the ideal treatment for individuals with relatively firm skin but excess stubborn fullness under their chin. Dial (416) 925-5775 today and schedule a one-on-one consultation with Dr. Dimitrios Motakis to learn whether Belkyra is right for you!
What Are The Benefits Of Belkyra?
- Reduces stubborn unwanted submental fullness without surgery
- Permanent results
- Improves overall facial contour
What To Expect From The Belkyra Procedure?
- Treatment time: 30-45 minutes
- Results becomes visible: 4-6 weeks after treatments
- Results last: Permanent results
- Downtime: Redness and swelling for several days
- Treatment plan: The total number of treatments can vary for each patient, patients may need 2-5 treatment to achieve their desired results.
Schedule Your Belkyra Consult In Toronto, ON!
If you are interested in learning more about the Belkyra procedure, or if you wish to determine whether you are a candidate, be sure to give us a call at (416) 925-5775 today. You can also fill out our contact form by clicking here. Dr. Dimitrios Motakis and his talented staff look forward to serving you!