With the help of a skilled professional, many men and women will be able to achieve a more sculpted and contoured body. Plastic surgery continues to be one way for patients to get the results they want when diet and exercise alone are no longer providing positive changes. Dr. Dimitrios Motakis is a plastic surgeon in the Toronto, ON area who is pleased to provide both facial and body procedures for men and women. Many of his body procedures allow patients to address excess fat, skin, and poorly contoured areas.
What body procedures are available with Dr. Dimitrios Motakis?
Below are just a few of the body procedures patients might consider at his practice:
- Tummy tuck – after using liposuction to manually remove excess fat in the stomach area, excess skin is removed and sutured to create a firmer, flatter tummy area.
- Liposuction – using a wand-like device called a cannula, plastic surgeons can manually remove unwanted fat from various areas of the body.
- Arm lift – excess skin underneath the upper arm can result in sagging when lifting the arm upward. Removing this skin tightens and lifts the upper arm for a firmer appearance.
- Gynecomastia – men with excess fat and breast tissue can have it removed through the gynecomastia procedure offered by Dr. Dimitrios Motakis.
- Buttocks/thigh lift – lifting the skin around the buttocks and thighs provides a firmer look that allows clothes to fit better.
- Fat grafting/transfer – some patients choose to have unwanted fat harvested from one area of the body and injected elsewhere to add and remove contours of the body without invasive surgeries.
- Mommy makeover – the mommy makeover is a combination of procedures and typically includes a tummy tuck, liposuction, and breast augmentation or lift.
- Labiaplasty – labial reduction may be performed for women who have excess labial skin that makes sexual intercourse, exercise, or other activities painful or uncomfortable.
- Mini-tummy tuck – patients who do not need a full tummy tuck to remove fat and skin may opt for a less invasive mini-tummy tuck instead, with less scarring.
How do I learn more?
Contact Dr. Dimitrios Motakis and his team in Toronto, ON by calling (416) 925-5775 to request a consultation visit. The office is located at 199 Avenue Road and is open to new and returning patients.