Diet and exercise are the best ways to achieve and maintain overall health and wellness, as well as a body that is within one’s ideal weight range. However, even at this point, many men and women still struggle with excess fat or skin on specific areas. With the help of a plastic surgeon in Toronto, ON, patients have the chance to contour the body by having work performed on these target areas.
What body contouring treatments are available in Toronto, ON?
Below are just a few of the more common body contouring procedures that can be performed by our plastic surgeon for patients in and around the Toronto area:
- Tummy tuck – patients with excess fat and skin in the midsection can undergo a tummy tuck procedure to tighten and firm the abdominal area.
- Liposuction – removing unwanted fat on a specific area of the body can be achieved with liposuction, where fat cells are manually extracted with a vacuum device and cannula.
- Arm lift – excess skin on the upper arm that sags can be removed to tighten and tone the area.
- Gynecomastia surgery – men with excess fat and breast tissue in the chest may be diagnosed with gynecomastia. To resolve the issue, men can undergo plastic surgery such as liposuction to firm the upper chest area and provide a more masculine contour.
- Lower body lift – with a lower body lift, such as a thigh and buttock lift, patients can remove excess, sagging skin and achieve firmness in the desired area.
- Fat grafting/transfer – removing unwanted fat from one part of the body and administering it to another is a great way of repurposing fat and improving body contours.
- Mommy makeover – the mommy makeover is a combination of procedures such as liposuction, tummy tuck, and breast augmentation to completely improve the natural body contours.
How do I learn more about the body contouring treatments available with Dr. Dimitrios Motakis?
Toronto, ON area patients who are faced with body contour concerns are welcome to call (416) 925-5775 to request an appointment. The office is located at 199 Avenue Road and accepts new and returning patients.