Dr. Dimitrios Motakis and his team in Toronto, ON work routinely to provide both men and women cosmetic plastic surgery solutions for the face and body. One commonly requested procedure from women is that of the breast lift. A breast lift, also known as mastopexy, is a procedure used to address the positioning of the breasts on the chest and remove excess skin that may be a result of weight fluctuations and the natural process of aging. Sagging breasts with nipples that face downward can leave women feeling self-conscious about their appearance, but with the breast lift procedure, this can be resolved.
Why might a woman choose the breast lift procedure?
There are several reasons why women might consider using the breast lift to improve their appearance. The breast lift procedure:
- Can be performed to lift the breasts higher onto the chest for a more youthful placement
- Can reposition the nipples which may point downward
- Can be combined with breast augmentation, allowing women to add implants to increase volume and shape
- Allows women to combat the effects of aging on the breasts
- Improves breasts after sagging and volume loss caused by weight fluctuations, pregnancy, and breastfeeding
- Improves self-confidence for women who may be uneasy about the appearance of their breasts
Will my results look natural?
Incisions need to be made to achieve the breast lift. However, Dr. Dimitrios Motakis will strategically place these incisions to ensure they are less noticeable on the breasts and around the nipple area. Scarring will occur, but with proper placement, this will be a minor inconvenience for more beautiful breasts!
Call Dr. Dimitrios Motakis of Toronto, ON today!
Women considering the breast lift procedure will want to work with a skilled professional to achieve the results they desire. If you reside in or around the community of Toronto, ON and are looking for a plastic surgeon that offers this and other body contouring solutions, contact Dr. Dimitrios Motakis and his team by calling (416) 925-5775. Patients can schedule a consultation visit with their doctor to find out if they are a viable candidate for the breast lift procedure.