At the practice of Dr. Dimitrios Motakis, patients in the Toronto, ON area can obtain cosmetic surgery. However, not all patients need an invasive treatment to improve their skin and body. Instead, some patients may benefit from a nonsurgical approach to aging skin. Fine lines and wrinkles on the face are often associated with a facelift to achieve a youthful appearance, but now, patients can ask about hyaluronic acid dermal fillers available for injection.
What is a hyaluronic acid dermal filler?
Instead of undergoing invasive surgery, some patients with mild to moderate formation of fine lines and wrinkles may be better suited for cosmetic injectables. Dermal fillers are best used to add volume directly to wrinkles and folds to smooth the skin and turn back time. These fillers often incorporate an element known as hyaluronic acid, which is naturally occurring in the body and attracts water molecules for instant volume.
Seven facts about hyaluronic acid fillers
- Dermal fillers can provide almost instant results in the enhancement of the skin and the treatment of fine lines and wrinkles
- There are many different dermal filler brands and products on the market today, and Dr. Dimitrios Motakis can assist patients in choosing the ones best for their needs.
- Dermal filers can be used on other areas of the face and body including the lips and hands.
- Treatment with dermal fillers is fast and simple, and many patients choose to have their treatments administered during their lunch break.
- Recovery and downtime is not needed, so patients can return to their usual activities following their dermal filler injections.
- Hyaluronic acid dermal fillers can provide many months of results before reinjection is required.
- Patients find that dermal fillers are a much more affordable alternative to expensive surgeries.
Take charge of aging skin today!
Call Dr. Dimitrios Motakis of Toronto, ON to schedule your consultation appointment and find out if hyaluronic acid fillers are right for you. Our practice accepts new and existing patients in the community who are seeking quality care for their skin and body. Call (416) 925-5775 and visit the team at 199 Avenue Road.