Dr. Dimitrios Motakis is a plastic surgeon in the area of Toronto, ON, who works with men and women seeking facial and body procedures. He understands that full knowledge and comprehension of surgery are necessary to determine if patients are good candidates.
Below are just a few of the more commonly asked questions he is presented with during consultation visits with potential patients:
- What types of breast implants do you offer?
- How long will the procedure take to complete?
- What type of anesthesia will be used during my procedure?
- Will I need a compression garment after surgery, and for how long should I wear it?
- Are there any risks or complications associated with the procedure that I should be aware of?
- Is there anything I should do before and after my surgery to prepare for or speed up my recovery process?
- Does the outcome depend on any factors that could affect the results, such as skin elasticity or body shape?
- Can you show me examples of patients who have had successful breast augmentation results?
- How much will the procedure cost, and what payment options are available?
- What type of follow-up care will I need after my surgery?
- Are there any long-term implications that could arise from having a breast augmentation procedure?
- Do you have any additional advice for me before making a decision about getting a breast augmentation?
Why Should I Choose Dr. Dimitrios Motakis?
Dr. Dimitrios Motakis is always thorough in evaluating women who are interested in breast augmentation. He has years of experience in ensuring a safe and reliable result after your implants have been placed. He makes patients feel comfortable during their visits to the office and is open and honest about whether or not a patient is a good fit for one procedure or another. This integrity ensures he is providing the best care possible to all potential patients.
How Do I Schedule an Evaluation?
If you are considering breast augmentation or any other facial or body procedure, it is time to schedule an appointment to find out more about the best surgery for your needs. Call the Toronto, ON office at 416-925-5775 today!